Header Ads

test

The Money Received By The Rupee of 50 Rupees Was Sent To Britain


London: Every one of us where fraudulent messages have been received from the non-Benazir support, there are also messages from the girl in need of any needy person in the hospital, whose common name is inappropriate and is Rs 20 or 50 rupees. Balance is looking forward. Now Sarah's fraud has started in the UK because Sarah is one of the famous names of girls there.



Now using the name of the scam and the fraud of the UK in Britain, especially sending an SMS to parents, which is asked for £ 20.

In this fraudulent resort, Sarah tells Sarah to his parents that I am making SMS with someone else's phone and the car has been crashing. Answer this question.

This message may also be like this: 'I am Sarah on this mobile number.' My friend has died in the way and his second sister is severely injured because an accident has happened. I have got hurt on my head and my X-rays, 'etc.

The message is something that I have broken some bones in an accident and contacted me as you read this message.

Now as soon as someone answers this message, there is a request of 20 pounds of balance that the mobile card number should be sent. Otherwise, cyber noses can make money from your mobile phone account because they have contacted you.

Although Pakistan's way of import is the same, it is emotionally absorbed by parents and this fraud is now on its rise in the UK.

No comments